Do You Need An Accountant?
1. I have more than 7 tax slips (T4, T5, T3, RRSP etc.)
2. I have commission income.
3. I am self-employed.
4. I am able to deduct expenses relating to my employment income.
5. I invest in stocks, bonds and other securities outside my RRSP.
6. I have rental income.
7. I have sold a vacation property this year.
8. I have moved during the year to be closer to my work/studies.
If you answered yes to any of the above, then a professional accountant will probably be able save you income taxes.
1. My reporting system is weak.
2. I want to transfer my business to a family member.
3. I want to eventually retire.
4. I want my business to be more profitable.
5. I require a business plan.
6. I need to review my business operations.
7. My business is not meeting my lifestyle requirements.
8. I work more than 40 hours a week in my business.
9. I have not taken a vacation of two consecutive weeks in the past three years.
If you answered yes to any of the above, then a professional accountant may be able to assist you.